Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Change of Plans

Sunday night, I lay awake in bed until 6am stressing out about the fact that my surgery was in only 5 days.  Then, 4 and a half hours later, I was awoken by a phone call from the hospital telling me that Dr. Isaacson wasn't going to be in on Friday, and that my surgery had to be rescheduled.  Great way to start my day!

Anyway, due to my father's work schedule, my new surgery date is February 28th.  I'm not looking forward to another month of suffering, but I'm hoping that this new-found time will give me a chance to better mentally prepare myself for the surgery.

I'm considering giving the hospital a call to see what they can do in regards to pain management.  I'm used to just dealing with it,  but why?  Why should I have to, when there's help for me?

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment