Thursday, January 31, 2013

Do you believe me now?

Let's see.  Typical Thursday, for the most part.

Except for the fact that I stopped in at my old job that I got laid off from back in September.  I had a lot of speculation about the pain I told them I was in.  I doubt they believed me.  So I did get a little satisfaction from the look on their faces when I told them I have a legitimate condition and that I'm having surgery.  Guess I'm not making it up, now am I?

Being back at my old work reminded me of how much I liked the work I did.  I just rubbed some coworkers the wrong way, as they did to me.  It also reminds me of how useless I feel because I don't have a job.  Sure, I do a lot of laundry, cleaning, dishes and whatnot, but it's not enough.  I feel like my purpose has been taken from me.

Can't wait til this gets straightened out. 28 days and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment