Sunday, March 24, 2013

Taking a Break from Laundry...

Tomorrow is my post-op appointment with Dr. Isaacson.  I don't really know what to expect from a post-op appointment, but I do expect to drop a lot of money on gas to get out there, which kind of sucks.  But it's part of the price you pay to get a good surgeon I suppose.

I hope they're as happy with my recovery as I am at this point.  I'm feeling pretty darn good, especially since I worked almost 40 hours this past week - first time since last September.

I'm really glad to be working again.  I was definitely getting tired of sitting around all day, feeling useless.  Now I work all week, and then try to find time for laundry so the boyfriend and I don't run out of clean clothes.

I'll try to not take too long to update on how the appointment goes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment